Pages

11/30/2014

Hello!

Hello! My name is May Nakamura. In 100 Tips for International Tourism Marketing website, I would like to share recent movement and know-how on International Tourism Marketing as well as my knowledge, experience and thoughts in my daily destination m marketing activities.

Tourism is fun and exciting. Tourism also brings revenue, jobs and diversity to the destination. Hope this site helps understand international market, especially my expertise Asian market, and help make better decisions in international marketing activities.

International marketing is unique and fun. It is fun because it is not always the same as how domestic marketing goes or even it can be totally opposite. This happens because international tourists' expectation and behavior is unique. They might truly appreciate something you think trivial in your destination! Bazarre! It is simple if you know, and they have huge potential.

I am interested in people and culture, and it greatly helps executing international tourism marketing. "Telling Stories" and "Connecting people with information" are my passion. I am excited as this site will be the place I can share my passion with you.

Please take a moment to look at About Me page to learn about author.

No comments:

Post a Comment